Multi Contact Ltd is a renowned call centre that has been established in Mauritius since 2007.
Multi Contact Ltd was founded in 2007 as a partnership between the Currimjee Group and Canal+ Overseas. We specialise in outsourced customer relationship management. Our team of over 200 employees is bilingual in French and English, available 24/7, and handles approximately 2.5 million phone calls from 11 different countries every year.
Multi Contact Ltd offers its clients a wealth of experience in both B2B and B2C customer relationship management. Our expertise includes telemarketing and customer service activities.
Today, Multi Contact works closely with local Mauritian businesses and with international companies. Our desire to continually improve the quality of our services, the customer experience that we offer and our clients’ satisfaction is at the heart of what we do. We have been ISO 9001 certified since 2013.
Ghislaine Tchibozo, Directrice Générale
Since August 2007, CANAL+ MAURICE has outsourced 100% of its customer relationship management to Multi Contact Ltd. In addition to the high rate of support that they provide (over 90%), Multi Contact Ltd offers in-depth experience, notably in debt recovery, and is highly responsive in dealing with unforeseen events. Multi Contact’s savvy and professional management team have always demonstrated a strong understanding of our objectives and adapted to our needs, often at very short notice, while consistently providing us with valuable advice and feedback.
Every project is unique and requires a tailored approach in order to be successful. At Multi Contact Ltd, we seek to constantly improve our equipment to ensure that our operations run as smoothly as possible. This allows our agents to work unimpeded and provide our clients with the detailed, reliable and real-time information that they need.
Multi Contact Ltd offers a comprehensive range of services via mail, phone, SMS, email, web chats and social networks.
We draw our clients from a wide range of industries, including agribusiness, insurance, IT, health and telephone services.
- LOYALTY MANAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- BACK OFFICE OPERATIONS
- SOCIAL NETWORKS MODERATION
- Telephone sales
- Sales team appointment management
- File creation following media campaigns
- Creating traffic to defined sales outlets
- Creating and updating databases
- Improving upgrading and cross-selling
- Handling information requests and complaints
- Decreasing subscriber or customer cancellation rate
- Debt collection
- Customer service and after-sales services
- Technical hotline
- Crisis management
- Data entry and processing
- Paperless archiving
- File qualification
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Multi Contact, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. Their talent, passion and enthusiasm enable us to work the way we do. Multi Contact is committed to providing regular training and to creating a work environment that supports and nurtures each employee. We are proud of our low turnover rate and of our employees’ dedication to Multi Contact’s success as a company. If you are passionate about customer care and want to work in a dynamic, client-focused environment with cutting-edge CRM technologies, please get in touch below.
- A thriving economy with a growth rate of 3.6%
- A politically stable environment
- A policy framework that promotes investment and entrepreneurship
- State of the art technological facilities with access to 4 redundant fibre optic cables connecting Mauritius to the world: SAFE, EASY, LION and LION2
- Daily flights to most destinations
- Geographical proximity to future growth markets: China, India and the African continent
- A bilingual population